In this blog, I will introduce some parts of Korean culture that foreigners are shocked by. Some of these topics will include language honorifics, how Korean’s age is counted differently, food delivery systems, toilet paper, and special occasion food.

Why should the audience pay attention to my blog? Because it is very important to understand and learn a culture that is different from your own. I am taking a course about culture this semester. In that class, many friends came from around the world. And the professor gives us some time to discuss with my classmates about our own culture and, we share and learn about foreign cultures. Hearing about other cultures is so interesting to me so, I thought it would be great if I can share some parts of interesting Korean culture in this blog project.

Some of the questions that will be addressed in this blog are:
How do you feel after learning about Korean culture?
Among the cultures that I introduced, which one impressed you the most?
Do you have a similar culture in your country?

In an informative text story project, I will write a story that introduces some Korean culture that can be shocking to foreigners. The reason why this project suits this media is that, rather than just writing a story, if I combine it with a picture as a visual element, I can attract attention from the audience.
In the audio interview project, I will hear the reactions and feelings of your foreign friends about Korean culture. Audio media is suitable for this because it is more reliable if you can listen to the interview than to just read the interview in writing.
In the video project, I will film a video of my foreign friends experiencing the Korean culture. The video suits the best for this project because the scene of experiencing the culture has to be captured on video.